Sunday, March 22, 2009

Green Valley Spa Pancake Recipe

From Julie
This is a recipe I got while Justin and I were at Green Valley Spa. The Head Chef gave it to me so that I could make this low fat pancake at home. I hope you enjoy!
Pancakes
Mix
2 Cup Wheat Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 T Cinnamon
Soy Milk (Amount depends on amount of dry mix used)

Directions: Mix these ingredients for the dry mix. You can make this ahead of time and use some or all of the dry mix at a time. To make a batter...just add enough Soy Milk for the amount of mix you use.

Waffles
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Egg
1 T Yogurt
Soy milk to make it a batter for waffles.

Directions: Make the Dry Pancake mix above, add vanilla, egg, yogurt and soy milk

To top these you can use fresh fruit or whatever you want. I use low fat vanilla yogurt, bananas and granola...I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment